Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pretty Little Liars Fashion : Aria Montgomery

Hey readers,

As someone who loves PLL, I will definitely admit that the great storylines aren't the only thing which get me excited to watch this program each week, it is also the A-mazing outfits that the main characters wear. I absolutely LOVE everyone of the outfits I see the girls wearing each week and so I thought I would start a new series where I re-create (as best as I can) three outfits inspired by each of the four main characters: Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, Emily Fields and Spencer Hastings. And for the first PLL inspired outfit I will be re-creating three of Aria Montgomery's outfits.
And so here's the first outfit I will be re-creating:

 
 
 
2. Tights
 

3. Tank top 
4. Boots
5. Shorts
 
 
Now for the second outfit:
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And last the third outfit:
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading! Look out for the second part of my Pretty Little Liars style series and please leave comments telling me your favourite outfit out of the three or any other celebrity inspired fashion you would like to see.
 
Fashion Gold x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment